Monday, August 29, 2016

PAD Part 38

Enjoying some hammock time

My dad was pretty excited when I handed him 4 months worth of rent at once: quite a lot of money (especially when the bank gives it to you entirely in 1000VT notes!)

RAIN
It's been really dry here recently, to the point where I'm buying all my water from the store, so this rain was just about the greatest thing ever

Sunset from my balcony, you can see my parents house to the left

Enjoying an afternoon reading on the beach

Glad I got the chance to hang out with these lovely ladies for a day!

The boys decided to try fishing from the log to see if they had any better luck

I really liked the coloring of this crab! (And also apparently took no other pictures this day)

It's nice to feel cold sometimes! It's a rare occurence...

Continuing improvements being made on our office: it's looking pretty fancy though! Can't wait to see the final product!

There was another hornet nest in my roof, so I got Mikey to come help. Yes, he is covering himself with a sheet, and no, he didn't get stung! Stephanie and I meanwhile were hiding in my house.

I woke up at 11 at night to my mom yelling from next to my house: "The house is on fire!" I definitely woke up with a start and for a second thought it was my house. Then I looked out my window and saw this. Apparently a kitchen caught on fire, but luckily though it went up in flames in a matter of seconds, it also got put out quickly as well and no further damage to other houses/kitchens was done.

Connecting our house to the meter for if/when power actually comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment