Monday, March 13, 2017

PAD Part 52

Visiting Frank's site with Judy and Dave

Wet, rainy day in the truck visiting potential sites for new vols. It started pouring when we got to the last one, and we were worried we wouldn't be able to make it back. I snapped this picture on the ride home. It was definitely interesting. The slick mud and giant puddles made it so for sure.

Happy birthday Avery! I may switch this one out for another picture, but have to get my hands on it first. Stay tuned!

Look Alison, work goes on on the markethouse!

Happy birthday to me with some island cake, laplap taro with strong milk!

Pigpigpigpigpig

Bianca decided the cat should go in the hammock. She's grown up so much in the two years I've been here!

Enjoying watching a thunderstorm from the safety of a kava bar. I took a couple of videos, and then grabbed this screen shot. Cool, right?

These jerks are the worst. They always get stuck in my skirt as I walk to work.

These guys are watching a Barbie movie, and singing along with it. Priceless! I love how people here are unashamed to enjoy 

Watching a soccer game; the first time I saw a girls soccer match here!

I know I've posted similar pictures before, but I loved the clouds, and couldn't resist another one

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace, I'm Jeremy and I'm from Ambae but I live in Port Vila. Do you know if Shawna who replaced Alison has a blog? If so, then please give me the link to her blog. You wanna know why? Well, it's because on Ambae, where I live is just a few blocks away from where Shawna lives. So, i just wanna follow up on her stories and stuff. By the way, I really like your blog and the cool photos you've posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the blog! Unfortunately, I don't think Shawna has one...

      Delete