Monday, March 27, 2017

PAD Part 53

Bianca showing off one of the songs she learned in kindy. She's grown so much! I'm going to miss this kid a lot...

Riana's first shell of kava. She's a NZ volunteer working near my site

Bianca and Nelson being sibling-y

People take pictures of their food, right? Here's my lunch!

The spirit of Thomas lives on! Dale showing off Thomas' old hat.

Bianca helping Timmy and I make snickerdoodles to bring to Avery's last kakae

Avery's last kakae

The power is officially on!
Backstory: we were told UNELCO was installing a 24-hour power supply to our town, and it would be finished by December of 2015. It still only runs on occasion, and only for a few hours, but...progress!

One of Bianca's friends, bein' cute

It's been a pleasure, Avery. Good luck on your next adventure!

Waiting for election results

Cooking burgers and frosting cake for Liz's birthday

Came back home to Gibi sleeping in my hammock. I took this picture, went in and out of my room a couple of times...slept through it all. It was pretty impressive!

People who like doing dishes are my favorite kind of people

No comments:

Post a Comment