Tuesday, August 16, 2016

PAD Part 37

The bread cabinet at Lemus (lay-moose), full to bursting

Heading back from Lolowai with the fam and friends

Mikey and a friend working on taking the engine out of my uncle's truck. I mostly just enjoyed the symmetry of their outfits

All fixed!

He's my bud. I generally call him Mr. Puskat or Fluffybutt.

This guy found a bird and made friends with it. I envy him this ability!

The cliffs by Lolowai are always beautiful

Nelson and Bianca helping roast some chicken

Sometimes the view of Maewo looks like this...

And sometimes it's like this

Goat!

The boys

There are a lot of people (and by that I mean about one a month) that come through and stay for a couple of days on yachts, here's just one example

Hanging on the beach with the boys from the Melanesian Brotherhood

Spending some quality time with Bianca and Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment