Monday, January 16, 2017

PAD Part 48

How many people does it take to remove a splinter? This many, apparently!

Shawna's host parents' wedding. The guy on the left is also the one that gave me my tattoo!

David and Melissa Tari's wedding

Apparently this is the only picture I took today...whoops!

Headed to Vila for COS (close of service)

So...hives happened.

Welcome back Thomas (and Avery)!

Resource room with lots of folks in for the workshop!

Russel came up with a great idea to welcome our new Country Director with...a pig. It's name is balloon. He kept it in a rice bag for two days. Brought it on the plane from Erromango. I think this picture captured the reaction quite well.

Storytime with Kelly

Last day of COS with many of the staff. Won't be the same without you guys next year!

Headed back to Ambae

Now that I'm going to be building Mobile Apps, I decided it was time to upgrade to my first ever smart phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment