Tuesday, January 31, 2017

PAD Part 49

Caveat about this week's Photo a Day Project. I was sick for quite a few days, and decided that rather than taking more pictures of the inside of my house, I'd use some old pictures that I like that didn't get used in previous photo a days for various reasons.

Watching a movie with the fam

Bianca and friends

Supporting Nova halfway around the world!

My dad and some recruits working on building his bed

Sieving kava

Before it's sieved

The swing tree

Cutting the grass by my office

Thomas holding fish out the window to prevent fish juice from getting on the upholstery

Thanking important people at a wedding with mats and laplap

Avery and Kathleen outside of Avery's house

Kava being served from a truck at a soccer game

Road market. There's generally no one actually working these kind of stalls; people just trust that you'll leave the money for whatever you take

Enjoying a soccer game

An inland resevoir

No comments:

Post a Comment