Friday, August 7, 2015

PAD Part 10

The sunset at Lombaha just before I headed up the hill to Weinasasa with Kathleen
The sunset at Lombaha just before I headed up the hill to Weinasasa with Kathleen

Left dish is water to rinse cups, and the bucket on the right is full of kava. Looks appetizing, doesn't it?

Walking back to Weinasasa with my bumbu (pronounced boumbou), or grandmother after spending the night with my extended family up North in the bush

Left to right starting from left: Kathleen's school, Cynthia's (Kathleen's counterpart) house, Kathleen's house, and Kathleen's swim house (shed in which she showers)

New skill acquired: rewiring ethernet cords

My second typing class. First week: 0. Second week: 3. Third week: 5. Fourth week: 12?

Lexi and her brother were supposed to fly to Maewo, but got stuck on Ambae due to engine troubles. I invited them to stay for dinner, and we had a lovely evening! Oh, and Thomas and Tim showed up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment