Tuesday, October 11, 2016

PAD Part 41

Just Play, an after school kids soccer program

Delivering tablets to Thomas' school

Work continues on my dad's store! I'm still hopeful it'll open before I leave in April

A budding pineapple. Can't wait until pineapple season!

Ice cream delivery!

Hangin' with the cousins, and of course, the boys told me to take a picture with the gun

The brotherhood graduation ceremony, complete with custom dancing, good food, and a lot of kava

One of my fellow volunteers, coming to use my internet. A not altogether unusual occurrence.

If I get too hot, I apparently develop weird boil-ish things

I love the sky here at sunset...just wish I lived on the West coast so I could see it better!

Isaac's pet bird in it's cage

If you look closely, you can Simeon and the long bamboo pole he uses to knock loose mangos

I love this view; Maewo on the left, Pentecost on the right

Taking a nap in the back of the truck

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos... huh time flies eh... almost over for you. Well enjoy.

    ReplyDelete