Monday, September 26, 2016

PAD Part 40

I love this girl. She's got the best smile!

Police Officer Mary and the boys as we head out to begin picking up trash for World Cleanup Day

Do you see how pregnant this cat is? SO PREGNANT

One of the competitions during PENAMA day celebrations. The guy in the blue shirt was the winner of the copra competition. 3 men competed to see who could split and remove the flesh from 10 coconuts the fastest.

Bianca modeling my cleats

Laplap manioc with fish and bush cabbage

Look! Pregnant cat gave birth!

Hanging on the porch with my crew

Lunch at the old markethouse with some friends

Fire dancing on Maewo

Big Wota

Headed back home!

They start 'em early with cutting kava

My cousin stole my camera and took some selfies with it

No comments:

Post a Comment