Sunday, October 11, 2015

PAD Part 15

Spent much of this day updating two computers from Windows XP to Windows 7, and making sure everything was re-setup as per government requirements


This little guy had fun scurrying around on my bed for a while

I don't know if I'll ever get over the sunsets here. They're always gorgeous!

Malogu! (What you say before you drink kava)

My little brother Nelson got lice, so my mom cut his hair and picked out the nits

It's a little hard to tell, but it rained! It was the first time in a long time, and we definitely needed it. Very exciting!

My last night in Ambae, my friends got this guy (one of the brothers from the Melanesian Brotherhood) to make me gwasis, AKA stone ground kava

Back in Vila! This is the Peace Corps Volunteer Resource Room

Gotta enjoy that burger and fries after months on the island!

The first glimpse of New Zealand out the window

What? I can't go in? How sad...

Skydiving! A pretty incredible experience. It was a gorgeous day, and an amazing view!

First day of Taupo Hat Tournament. I was put on the Maroon Manatees, but apparently maroon was not different enough from a few of the other jerseys, so we ended up being brown. We rolled with it, and had poop themed names all weekend.

What a fun weekend! We may have only won one game (sort of...), but had a lot of fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment