Monday, December 5, 2016

PAD Part 45

Finally got my ballot in the mail! 2 weeks after the election...I tried! 

Apparently I'm a cat lady now. I'm okay with it though, there are far fewer rats in my house now!

I am a goat, and I'm going to look majestic as I stand on this rock.

Sunset

Kava in Ambanga with Solo, Keith, Thomas, and friends

Vui!

This bruise looks much less impressive in this photo than it does in real life

Nelson likes the truck a lot! Thanks mom!

Rain, rain, rain. I like the pattern of it coming off the roof of my office.

My dad cutting some firewood

Alison's host parents came to my office to Skype with Alison. It was the first time they'd seen each other in 6 months! Lots of smiles all around

Celebrating International Day for People with Disabilities

Thomas' last kakae, with my G27 Ambae crew

My parents wanted to do a last meal with Thomas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment