Monday, March 14, 2016

PAD Part 26

Bianca and Rian


One the new Ambae MPs came to town, and a whole crowd showed up to see what he had to say!

Avery with his host parents on his birthday

Mikey and Tagaro

Friends, music and steak on your birthday. What more could you want?

This is Weniston. I'm teaching him things about computers!

They're building a new house just behind mine; now I have to shut my curtains to my room, because instead of it just being bush behind my house, there are now workmen.

Last kakae 1: the school

Pigs! Aren't they cute? They're pretty delicious too, don't worry.

Bianca; she's a brat and I love her. Also, kids playing with knives, totally normal here!

My dad is a pretty awesome baker! (Photo cred: Thomas Domingo)

We're going to miss you Alison! She texted telling us to wear island dresses (intended for me and Alison), but the boys obliged as well!

Alison and her mom

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kakae means both food and meal, so a last kakae is a last meal, more or less a going away party

      Delete