Monday, June 1, 2015

PAD Part 4

This is Jay. He's pretty cool. He likes to ask my questions. All the time.


What, don't you buy 30 kilos of fish to carry home in a cardboard box/

Visitors!

Kumala laplap with coconut milk on top and pork on the side

One of the many large banyan trees we passed on the hike up Manaro

Hiking (or climbing) up the mountain

Long socks might have been a nice thing to have worn...this is pre-wash, post-hike heel.

Helping with a training in Lolowai about the new Health Information System

Breastfeeding is the best!

So when I said I liked ice cold beer, I didn't mean frozen beer...

Check out the large mosquito bite on my elbow...realities of live in Vanuatu. Being almost constantly itchy.


Laundry day

What better way to spend a Sunday than with reading, crossword puzzles, and music?

No comments:

Post a Comment