Monday, December 28, 2015

Bonus post: meet my Vanuatu family, Christmas Style!

Kathleen gave me a Santa hat, so of course I had to get pictures of everyone on my family wearing it. My other post was getting to be too long, so enjoy the bonus post!
 
My mom, Suzanne, and dad, Kevin 

Bumbuman and bumbuwoman, aka my Grandparents, on my dad's side (I'm embarrassed to say I don't actually know their names...no one calls them anything other than bumbu) 

Clockwise from top left: Jojo, Dale, Mikey and Nelson, my brothers (Mike's not technically a brother, he's a cousin. But he's been living with us for so long that it's basically the same thing)

Bianca, my sister

Rian and Frickson, my cousins

 
Ramson, my uncle, and his wife (whose name I also don't know...I'm a terrible person. But when you always call them aunty whatcha gonna do?)
And of course, that one weird white lady too

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment